[mythtv-users] mythexport or nuvexport

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:17:52 UTC 2012

On 10/08/2012 03:31 AM, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> On 07/10/2012 20:15, Martin Moores wrote:
>> So I looked into the possibility that the recording did not exist in the
>> database.  The filename in /var/lib/mythtv/recordings matches what is
>> going into the script:
>>
>> 1004_20120429205500.mpg
>>
>> But in the database, the start time is listed as:
>>
>> 2012-04-29 19:55:00
>>
>> Which I imagine is due to the UTC time conversion in 0.26 and me being
>> in the UK, with daylight savings etc
> What happens if you try 20120429195500? What value appears as
> %STARTTIME% if you run the user job?

Hi;

Did you upgrade to 0.26 after that program was recorded? You're correct,
recorded.starttime was one of the columns changed to UTC by the upgrade
process.

The upgrade did not convert the filenames to UTC, but the filnames of new
recordings will be in UTC.

Can your script use --infile %FILE% rather than %STARTTIME% (or %STARTTIMEUTC%.)

When you look in the database, compare the starttime and basename:

   select title,chanid,starttime,basename from recorded order by starttime;

That is not, in any way, a suggestion to change the database entries!

--
Bill