[mythtv-users] Question about upgrading from 0.23 to newly released 0.26

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:07:17 UTC 2012

I'm currently (happily) running MythBuntu 10.04 (Myth 0.23), but about
ready to upgrade to more current OS and MythTV versions.  I usually
install the new stuff onto a separate hard drive, copy over the mysql
DB (after making a backup or two [or three! ;)] ).  Will I need to go
in stages with one or more intermediate versions of MythTV or will
0.26 support upgrading/updating the DB directly from my 0.23 instance?

Craig.