[mythtv-users] Mythbackend successfully running on virtualbox (win7 (64bit) host; mythbuntu 12.04.1 (64bit) guest)

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:56:09 UTC 2012

I guess we got our wires crossed at some point in the email chain.

I am not saying that Mythtv can record while I have the tuner attached to
my windows box. I was just simply stating that having mythtv running on a
vmware server with the tuner attached using vmware works. then when I want
to use nextpvr I can just tell vmware to move the usb port to my windows
box and then it will work with nextpvr. Definitely impossible to run both
simultaneously with one tuner.