[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:48:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com> wrote:
> Stephen,
>     I changed the "DVB" to "DVB-S2 (Freesat)" on the wiki. The device name
> comes straight from the MythTV DB. In fact I added the "-T" to the current
> wiki table device row because I was using a UK DVB-T Freeview sample given
> to my by a user for testing. I did not know what the device would have
> displayed as.
>
> Thanks
>
> Doug

Doug, may I suggest you clarify the term "Freeview" in your reports of
what does (and doesn't) work. There is Freeview UK and Freeview NZ and
possibly other pleaces where that "branding" is used.

I assume the reference that is there is to UK. I hope to do some
testing on Freeview NZ - although as I am on ubntu 10.04 the pre-reqs
look daunting, I'll look into it further.

Nick.

Cheers.