[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Mon Oct 8 23:29:25 UTC 2012

Nick,
     Thanks for the clarification. I updated the wiki table to include
"UK".

With Ubuntu 10.04 I think you will have issues. While testing I was
going to use Ubuntu 11.04 but would have to had compile MKVToolNix from
source. A;though I gave it a try it seemed that a number of the compile
prep-reqs would have been difficult to satisfy so I used Ubuntu 11.10
and 12.04 in my testing environments. I even tried earlier versions of
MKVToolNix (e.g. 5.0) but that did not work either. It seems only the
most recent versions work consistently as indicated in the wiki.

Thanks again.

Doug