[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.26 rpm's for RPMFusion?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:31:54 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Matt Goebel <matt at goebelnet.com> wrote:
> The RPMFusion mailing lists seem dead and I think the maintainer watches
> this list...  Any news on mythtv 0.26 packages?

There was discussion on list:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/525703

regarding build issues with compiling 0.26 and the (then available)
libcrystalhd version (and the newer one only available on pre-alpha F18).
I believe the newer libcrystalhd versions have now been released to F17,
but AFAIK there is no back-port to F16, so that might complicate
Richard's packaging of MythTV 0.26 for Fedora.

>  I'm dying to try out the new live TV improvements.

You can always build from source.