[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi now ships with 512MB RAM

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:46:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I know! I realized it after I hit send, and there's no way to edit a

So the case is like six bucks. But the AC Adapter is micro-USB so it's
almost free, if you're like me and have a million of them hanging around.
And the SD card might be way cheaper than I'm thinking -
http://forre.st/storage tells me that a 16GB SD card is about $8 on Newegg.

So let's call the Pi a roughly $50 Front End. :-)