[mythtv-users] Do not turn off TV when exiting MythTV (no CEC)

Charles Tardif charlot at mailcan.com
Fri Oct 19 17:11:41 UTC 2012

Thank you for your reply.
I don't know what you mean when you write "Build MythTV without CEC
support". I'm sorry, compiling or building from source is unknown
territory for me (If that's what you mean).  I have installd MythTV from
the Ubuntu Repos.

I thought that CEC events were configurable because I have read in the
code changes description that it was.  See this link:

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/e090e9969c87136d4f6793988107a62ef249fe78/mythtv

I assumed that there was no GUI to change the option because the feature
is too young, but was hoping that there was a config file we could
change somewhere.

P.S. There are so many setups possible with MythTV. Adding CEC support
with non-configurable events is clearly not ready to be released IMHO!
But it cool that we know it's being worked on. Keep up the good work!

Charles

Charles Tardif <courriel at charlestardif.com>