[mythtv-users] Navigating MythMusic Playlists in 0.25

Chris Purves chris at northfolk.ca
Sat Oct 20 13:07:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm having some trouble browsing the playlists in MythMusic 0.25.  If I
want to browse through the list of artists or albums, I seem to only be
able to scroll down starting from the beginning.  This takes a long
time.  In older versions I could jump to various points on the list
using the number keys, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Is there a way to quickly navigate the playlist editor?  The wiki page
is out of date and I haven't found an answer doing a web search.

Thanks.

--
Chris Purves
Visit my blog: http://chris.northfolk.ca

"Men will always prefer a worse way of knowing to a better way of
learning." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau