[mythtv-users] Ignoring certain channels from certain inputs

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 17:58:08 UTC 2012

I've got a backend which has two DVB-T USB sticks. Both are connected to the same physical antenna and so receive the same signal. Hence I've got them both connected to the same channel source in the backend.
However, I live in an area with a weak signal. Doing a channel scan, both sticks find the same set of channels but while one of the sticks (a Realtek) is able to tune to all the channels, the other one (a Haupuage) just gives me noise on about 15 of them, if it can even get a lock which it often can't.

So, my question is, is it possible to configure the backend so it doesn't try to use the Haupuage stick when I want to watch one of the channels that stick has trouble with? I can't find a way to edit the channels list for one stick independently of the other.

Thanks,

Mark