[mythtv-users] is mythtv-themes used anymore under 26?

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Oct 21 16:25:22 UTC 2012

On 21/10/12 16:38, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> * On Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 08:31:20AM -0600, Mark wrote:
>> Is mythtv-themes still used?
> I don't think so.  All themes in the MythTV/myththemes repository
> were moved externally to MythTV-Themes/ and are now installed via
> the Theme Chooser within mythfrontend along with a lot of other
> themes most of which are hosted under MythTV-Themes on github as well.
>
> --
> Chris

Chris I believe the theme downloader is your baby :)

Just setting up a new FE for my parents and noticed something odd with
the theme downloader. At first I thought it only worked if you
downloaded each theme twice but after a little experimentation I found
you can in fact escape out of the theme chooser screen after the first
download and the "Reload Theme" jump point will kick in and change the
theme. The problem seems to be under some circumstances the "Reload
Theme" jump point doesn't get executed until after you escape out of the
theme chooser screen.

Paul H.