[mythtv-users] Extend recording one-off

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Mon Oct 22 00:58:18 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

My apologies if this has been covered before, but if so I can't find it or
figure out how.

Back in the days when I was running GB-PVR there was an option to extend a
single recording by X amount of minutes on a one-off basis.  This was done
for days like today where sports are making the channel run late.
Recordings would start on time, but you could at least extend them as a
one-off so it would not permanently alter the schedule.

Is there a feature like that for MythTV?  I know there's the End Late
setting, but when I modify that for the specific recording it seems to be
permanent as the change is reflected in the recording schedules screen.

Thanks!