[mythtv-users] is mythtv-themes used anymore under 26?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Mon Oct 22 06:15:38 UTC 2012

Den 21/10/2012 18.25 skrev "Paul Harrison" <mythtv at sky.com>:

> On 21/10/12 16:38, Chris Pinkham wrote:
>>
>> * On Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 08:31:20AM -0600, Mark wrote:
>>>
>>> Is mythtv-themes still used?
>>
>> I don't think so.  All themes in the MythTV/myththemes repository
>> were moved externally to MythTV-Themes/ and are now installed via
>> the Theme Chooser within mythfrontend along with a lot of other
>> themes most of which are hosted under MythTV-Themes on github as well.
>>
>> --
>> Chris
>>

> Chris I believe the theme downloader is your baby :)
>
> Just setting up a new FE for my parents and noticed something odd with
the theme downloader. At first I thought it only worked if you downloaded
each theme twice but after a little experimentation I found you can in fact
escape out of the theme chooser screen after the first download and the
"Reload Theme" jump point will kick in and change the theme. The problem
seems to be under some circumstances the "Reload Theme" jump point doesn't
get executed until after you escape out of the theme chooser screen.

FWIW, there's already a ticket about this issue:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10334

I also have the issue on both of my frontends.

Best regards
Kenni