[mythtv-users] v25 MacOS 10.6 loses keyboard input

Keith Gunderson krgkg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 19:55:44 UTC 2012

I see some workarounds that are available to me in the meantime...  the remote control apps.

I'll attempt to get more of this figured out the week, during the PM hours (Chicago time.)  I'll post the points of my progress that I find interesting here unless I get reports that my posts are not useful.

I'll check my logs for hints about the keyboard issue as well.  If nothing is found, I'll build a debug version of the front end and see what I can learn in the debugger about the issue.