[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and swapped channels

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:30:25 UTC 2012

I'm running Myth 0.25.2 with an HDHR-Prime CableCard and also an HD-PVR for
the premium stuff.  I'm following the instructions found here

to populate my listings.

Recently, Comcast found it necessary to swap two channels, so I asked the
SD guys to make the change on their end, which they did.

What is the best way for me to force the update in my database to basically
flip the channels and the listings for each?  I've tried various switches
on mythfilldatabase but none seems to be working.

Thanks,
Larry