[mythtv-users] no more PCI in my basement

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Oct 24 22:07:44 UTC 2012

... had to say goodbye to my good old C2D-based myth-backend.

Some problems with the mobo ... spent hrs to spot the issue ... and
decided to get a new small server in the end.

Unfortunately I didn't think of the fact that recent servers don't bring
PCI anymore ... so my 2 DVB-S-cards (WinTV Nova-S PCI) don't fit anymore.

hoooray.

What to do?

riser card??

I assume, no.

The mythtv-wiki lists only very few PCIe-DVB-S-cards.

Could any DVBs-user recommend a way to go?

Thanks in advance, Stefan