[mythtv-users] Lossless Cut - Remove recording after successful export to Mythvideo

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:21:06 UTC 2012

Is it possible for the lossless_cut script to remove the recording
once it has successfully exported to Mythvideo?  I appreciate that
there is a risk of losing recordings if the transcoding had failed so
it would maybe not be a good default, especially given that it is
still in testing.  I'm using it on one recording of a cartoon that is
on three times a day for the last couple of weeks and have not seen a
case where the script succeeded but the exported file had problems.
So for that tuner and channel I would be happy to turn that option on.
 I probably only notice it because I am doing quite a few and have to
flip back and forth to see which I have done and which I haven't.

Cheers
Stephen