[mythtv-users] Lossless Cut and keyframes

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 02:07:28 UTC 2012

Just started testing the new lossless_cut files (/usr/bin/lossless_cut
-f "%DIR%/%FILE%" -r as a user job). Canada, ASTC with an HDHomerun.

I edited out the commercials, making sure the cuts were on keyframes.
This worked fine with mythtranscode efore that started acting weird in
.26.

The lossless_cut job ran very fast. When I checked the file out, the
cuts were off a few frames and I still had a few frames of the
commercials. Looking at the wiki entry I saw that you're suggesting
running "/usr/bin/keyframe_adjust -f "%DIR%/%FILE%""

Will that aid with what I saw tonight?