[mythtv-users] Lost HDMI sound in Media Library->Search Internet videos after move to Mythbuntu 12.04

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:19:33 UTC 2012

On 29/10/12 16:53, Ian Evans wrote:
> I've already installed that and gone through the various HDMI
> controller choices, but still nothing, It's driving me crazy that
> Myth's sound works except for the internet video stuff. (or if I want
> to watch a show on a site on the TV).

So your failing to hear audio produced by a web browser or probably more
correctly a browser plug-in?

Have you identified the piece of software used by the browser and
configured that to play through your HDMI port? or alternatively
configured your HDMI audio port as the default audio output port?

Tony