[mythtv-users] Frontend taking Extraordinarily Long to Load

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sun Sep 9 17:09:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just upgraded my systems to 0.26 yesterday via the Mythbuntu repos.  They upgrade went without a hitch, and I used them all day yesterday with no troubles.  Today however, on all my machines, it is taking 2 – 3 minutes for the MythFrontend to load.  In fact, with my theme of choice (MythMediaStream), they won’t load; they display the mythtv logo for 2 minutes, then just go to a dead black screen.  The upgrade to 0.26 is the only thing that I changed on any of these system (4 in total), and they are all displaying the same problem (and none were yesterday).

Anyone have any ides what could be going on?