[mythtv-users] Why can't I get channels registered for the hdhomerun prime - mythtv .24

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Mon Sep 10 00:48:12 UTC 2012

Hi Rick,

Your correct about Wiki procedure changing, and no link to the old one for
folks still on 0.24.
Someone had the bad idea of removing the procedure for 0.24 MythTV Prime
users. I added another Prime
to my system and found that the procedure no longer worked as well. I had to
go in directly to the
Db and setup the tuners myself. All is working well. I didn't want to
upgrade at the time (.25 was not stable enough) and
didn't like the idea of being pushed into an upgrade. I will upgrade
probably around Dec when I have more time.

Kevin