[mythtv-users] MythTV on Android

Paul Wilson mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Sep 11 02:03:30 UTC 2012

regarding the need for "offline" use, is mainly for browsing TV guide as I
understand most or all the other functions use the backend API.

Also regarding the Market why don't use publish the App as MythDroid Beta
or some generic name while in Beta and then when you get approval you can
re-publish with an "official" name.
as I said using the market means people will get the latest version easier
than having to check mailing list or websites..
anyway just one way to go..

thanks
Paul