[mythtv-users] MythTV on Android

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Tue Sep 11 20:57:45 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for cutting out the rest of my response. I'm sure it was just
>> fluff and completely unnecessary.
>
> Are you seriously offended because I didn't quote the entirety of you message?
>
> I think you really need to relax a bit.  This sort of tone is uncalled for.
>
> Eric

Offended? No. Relax? I'm completely calm. I just find it a bit funny
when I list some of the work necessary on the developer side for this
to be done and you completely ignore it.

Newsflash: There isnt a magical garden gnome that throws eye of newt
into a boiling pot and out pops mythtv android code that has all the
features you want. It does actually have to be written by a human
(specifically dmfrey).

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos