[mythtv-users] Anybody having problems with SchedulesDirect?

David Fishburn dfishburn.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:30:50 UTC 2012

On Sep 13, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> Try running with '--dd-grab-all'.
>

> Nope, same issue. Still no guide data.
>

> Try a reboot.  Have seen several similar issues in the past, at least a few of which were fixed by a reboot.
>
> One other user had converted his system to static and forgot to set a DNS server... not sure that is applicable to you.

Interesting I have the same problem.
When I run it manually from my account it works.
So I created a cronjob to run it nightly but under the mythtv account. Same problem.
So I removed that cron entry and put it in my account's cron and it all works.

I did that as a work around hoping to address the real problem at some time.

The reboot did not help me either.

Dave