[mythtv-users] MythTV on Android

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:08:58 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca>wrote:

> On 12-09-14 02:56 PM, Daniel Frey wrote:
> > I just pushed a new version to the github downloads page, dated today,
> > 9/14/2012.
>
> With this one, still, I select a show, and then an episode and then wait
> for a while while it spins saying:
>
>     Please wait
>
>     Retrieving video...
>
> and then a dialog pops up:
>
>     Unfortunately, MythTV for Android has stopped
>
>                         OK
>
> I press OK and am taking back to the list of episodes.
>
> Cheers,
> b.

This release was to only fix the long download issues people were
reporting.  The HLS still has a problem on the backend and we are working
to resolve that.  I believe it will be an update to the backend, so the app
should work once that issue is resolved.

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>