[mythtv-users] HD-PVR or something else?

Teruel deCampo MD chusty at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 21:53:49 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 10:31 -0400, Joe Hickey wrote:
> How is the current state of HD-PVR support?  As I understand these
> devices have been somewhat tricky to get working reliably, and some
> people even went so far as to connect them to a remote-control power
> module so they could automatically reboot them once a day.  Is that
> still the case?  Are there any other options for analog HD capture
> that are more stable?

Joe,

I got my first hd-pvr as preorder it means since the beginning. It has
working great until last week when the power supply caput and I just got
a new one and its working perfect. So in summa I love it.

1. setup it's easy. I run opensuse 12.2, as soon as you insert the usb
the video device is created and you are ready to go.