[mythtv-users] Anybody having problems with SchedulesDirect?

Scott Smith pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 14:20:24 UTC 2012

________________________________
From: Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Wed, September 12, 2012 7:32:40 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] Anybody having problems with SchedulesDirect?

I went to schedule a recording tonight and found that all channels in my guide
were listing "NO DATA." I ran a manual mythfilldatabase and here's what I'm
getting:

I also have been having the same problems with SchedulesDirect for quite some
time. I can run mythfilldatabase manually and the listings will be populated,
but the automatic update has not been working.
I hope this discussion can come up with the fix.