[mythtv-users] MythTV for Android null Pointer Exception

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:59:49 UTC 2012

mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Frey
>> Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:47 PM
>>
>> To: Discussion about MythTV
>> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythTV for Android null Pointer Exception

245
boolean) line: not available [native method]

android 4.0.4 but works on my Galaxy S Epic phone running 2.3.6.

>> Does the tab have an sd card mounted in it?  We are storing all
resources downloaded from the backend in cache in external storage.

>> It does.

Strange. Some of the guys have it running on the nexus 7 with no issue.

I had to go out of town on business. Will take a look in a couple days. One
of the guys was looking into this for me so keep an eye on the repo. He
might checked some changes in regarding this.

Is there anything else about the specs of that tablet that could be
relevant here?

Thanks,
Dan