[mythtv-users] OT: Acer Aspire Revo Custom Power Button

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:35:56 UTC 2012

I can get an Acer Aspire Revo MB for cheap, but no power switch.  I'm
looking to mod my own heatsink/fan, if I can't I can get for $30 but really
don't want to spend it.  However, I really don't want to buy a power
switch/usb port thing.  I'd rather have it auto power when plugged in,
power down on unplug.  Is there a way to do this? or are those pins custom,
no way to like hardwire them like a normal MB?

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell