[mythtv-users] PVR350 problems with Myth 0.25.2

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 24 13:33:07 UTC 2012

Around about 24/09/12 11:51, Dave Pearson typed ...
> I used to have ghosting, I managed to get rid of it by setting up the screen
> resolution correctly (720x576) in the recording profiles and by running a
> startup script to set some ivtv parameters whenever I reboot the box.

   Intriguing.

   Do you know why, though, setting the size once at power up prevent
ghosting on arbitrary recordings?  Or did you see it for the life of a power
cycle (mine occur at random)?

   Ah, that's interesting, I used to do the same thing myself, but lost the
change when I migrated from FC5 to CentOS5 a couple of years ago.  I wonder
if I saw the ghosting before that?  I don't recall.

   I shall put it back in and see what happens!

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature