[mythtv-users] MythVideo Grabber Question

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:09:48 UTC 2012

I record Sesame Street for my little ones. I Handbrake it into videos
and drop it from recordings. I'd like the season/episode info so that
the metadata grabber can pick it up. The syndicatedepisodenumber field
is populated and I can manually go out and find the season/episode
numbers via it, but I'd like something more automagic. Does any one know
of a why of programmatically converting syndicated episode numbers to
season episode numbers?

I'm not really hopeful, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Ken