[mythtv-users] Wiki on MythVideo lacks tag/variable defs

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Sep 27 02:28:04 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-26 9:21 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 09/26/2012 09:30 PM, Ben Kamen wrote:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Video_Library#Disadvantages

I did see this -- and I'm not sure how it relates to what I'm doing in the intimate sense.

So again, I figured just running Xine over NFS would have been the fastest solution with least static for the list...

And thus my search for the right %variable for defining an ISO file association for xine (like I used under 0.23)

  -Ben