[mythtv-users] Mythtv for Android Problem

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 03:08:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/24/2012 10:07 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
>
>  Shouldn't I see some request in the backend log?
>>

> Yes, but you must eneble them. Did you try the suggestions here:
>
>   http://www.gossamer-threads.**com/lists/mythtv/users/528630#**528630<http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/528630#528630>
>
> --
> Bill

We just tried this on a nexus 7 and can verify that it working as expected.
 Might be an issue with your backend or external player.  MX Player has
been working best, but I saw that BS Player was updated twice today.  so it
might be fixed now as well.  Please try it out again and let me know if it
is still an issue.

Dan
--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>