[mythtv-users] frontend won't shutdown on a combinded FE/BE

stinga stinga at wolf-rock.com
Fri Sep 28 08:06:29 UTC 2012

On 28/09/12 08:34, stinga wrote:
> I am using linhes as my base for mythtv and I would like it to
> shut-down when not in use.
> It never does though.
>
> I am using mythwelcome and at the moment it says idle next recording
> in 4 hours and it will just sit there doing.
> What can I look at to try and work out why it won't shutdown?
Never mind,

I will upgrade first to latest linhes release which will give me a newer
mythtv release.
Lets see if that does anything to help.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com         o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use>   (O)  X<   ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\