[mythtv-users] UK Freesat retune

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Fri Sep 28 08:25:22 UTC 2012

On 27 Sep 2012, at 19:24, Paul Gardiner wrote:

> Hi,
> I remember someone mentioned some parameters were being changed for
> some of the HD channels today,

Thanks for the reminder, totally forgotten.

Oddly one of my tuner cards still tuned it fine with no changes, a SatixS2 dual, the other a Nova HD-S2 didn't. I elected to do full retune using the HD-S2 starting with the BBC transponder, a single transponder re-scan didn't get lock or receive anything.

I then found I had two copies of BBC One HD & BBC HD in my satellite source, deleted the topmost one in Mythweb and all seems fine now, I get EIT and I can record with any tuner.

Just in case this is useful to anyone.

Andre