[mythtv-users] Mythtv for Android build error

Timothy Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Fri Sep 28 20:01:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Timothy Krantz <tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com>
wrote:

Daniel,
As of this afternoon I am getting the following maven build error.

Missing:
----------
1) org.mythtv.android:mythtv-service-api:jar:0.0.10-SNAPSHOT

Just an FYI...

Regards,

Tim

Tim,

The app is now built with Maven.  These steps should help you out:

1. clone the mythtv services api project to a directory.  It can be found at
https://github.com/MythTV-Android/MythTV-Service-API

2. cd into that directory

3. run 'mvn install'

This will install the myth services api jar file into your local maven
repository (found at ~/.m2/repository)

Then the app should build.

I need to update the wiki and readme on how to build the app fully.

Dan

Trying to build the services api I get:

Results :

Tests in error:
  initializationError(org.mythtv.services.api.test.FrontendOperationsTest)
  initializationError(org.mythtv.services.api.test.MythOperationsTest)
  initializationError(org.mythtv.services.api.test.ContentOperationsTest)

Tim