[mythtv-users] .25 broke audio only on HD playback

chris biddick c.biddickfam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:28:53 UTC 2012

Hi folks;
(  I dont think I like .25, playback is broken on both my primary
backend &  secondarybackend/frontend machines )

So far no luck affecting this issue, looking for some expert guidance.

Everything worked perfectly in mythbuntu 11.10 &   mythtv .24

after upgrade to mythbuntu 12.04 and mythtv .25 ( on
frontend/secondary backend),  (and Ubuntu 12.04 & mythtv .25 on
primary backend )
the audio on every HD recording is nothing but fluttering noise on my
frontend machine.
the HD recordings are stored locally on an external sub drive on the
frontend/secondary backend machine

audio on SD recordings is fine.
HD recordings that played fine pre-upgrade, now have fluttering audio.