[mythtv-users] "DVB Tuning delay" parameter not being set?

Simon Waldman lists at firecloud.org.uk
Sat Apr 6 09:13:08 UTC 2013

While trying to troubleshoot my Nova-T tuner, I've noticed that the
"DVB Tuning delay" option doesn't seem to stick when set through the
backend setup GUI. I can set it to whatever value I like, press Finish
a couple of
times, go back, and it will always have returned to zero.

Mythbuntu, running 0.26-fixes.

Is this a known problem? Is there another way to set the parameter as
a workaround? (I don't have the mySQL-fu to fix it myself in the db,
but I have sufficient to type what somebody tells me into the mySQL
console...)

Thanks.

--
Simon Waldman