[mythtv-users] Problems with EPG data and ProSieben

Stephan Seitz stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net
Tue Apr 9 08:44:27 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have the following strange problem. The EPG data of ProSieben are not
always updated. I have a DVB-S2 card (Digital Devices) and I am using
MythTV from the Debian Multimedia Repository.

I first noticed this behaviour after an upgrade from
0.26.0+fixes20130228-dmo1 to 0.26.0+fixes20130311-dmo1.

Sometimes I got an EPG update, sometimes not. First I thought I will get
an update after restart, but this is not the case. If I let mythtv run
for more than a day, I don’t get an update either. But sometimes it
happens.
But I only notice a problem with ProSieben.
I’m using now 0.26.0+fixes20130330-dmo1 without a change in this
behaviour.

Do others have this problem as well? What can it be? As far as I know the
EPG update is independant from updates via XMLtv or mythfilldatabase (the
last is running once a day).

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--