[mythtv-users] Airplay errors and no content

John da_audiophile at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 18:40:38 UTC 2013

OK... so I remain confused.

1) Should I expect the ability to 'airplay' or whatever photos to mythfrontend?
2) Should I expect the ability to 'airplay' youtube videos to mythfrontend?

Currently, I can do neither and would love input from the group as to what my frontend error logs are trying to tell me :)

Link to post about error logs with standard verbosity: http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-April/348916.html
Link to post about error logs with enhanced verbosity: http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-April/348930.html