[mythtv-users] Fixing minor errors in Myth database

Fred Hamilton fred at yonkitime.com
Mon Apr 29 00:42:31 UTC 2013

Thanks Mike, "gzip -d -c mythconverg-1264-**20130425182924.sql.gz | sed
'/INSERT INTO `recordedmarkup`/d' > /tmp/mythconverg-no_**recordedma
rkup.sql" seemed to do the trick!  All my shows are right where they should
be and play back fine.

Now I'm just tackling the fallout (mythbackend backend is no longer
automatically starting, fetch channels from listings source works for cable
but not for broadcast, no mythweb yet, rebuilding the seek tables and
commflag as you mentioned, etc.).  But I can see the light at the end of
the tunnel!  Really appreciate all the help!