[mythtv-users] Duplicate detection not working on series.

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:04:12 UTC 2013

Usually...and by that I mean 99.9999999% of the time, my duplicate
detection works fine.

I noticed a show that I taped here on TVO in Toronto recorded a couple of
duplicates. Another series, Fry's Planet Word is doing the same tonight.The
series is set to record all episodes. Duplicate checking is subtitle then
description.

The episode that recorded a couple of nights ago:

The Power and the Glory
Stephen Fry investigates storytelling, which has been around as long as
language itself.

The one recording tomorrow morning:

The Power and the Glory
Stephen Fry investigates storytelling, which has been around as long as
language itself.

Any idea why it's not catching the duplicate listing? Anything else I can
check?

Thanks.