[mythtv-users] help! Ubuntu upgrade ate my mythtv

Dan Kressin dkressin at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 05:43:07 UTC 2013

Ok, so I've updated to 12.04.2 / 0.25.2+fixes.  I deleted all video sources, deleted all capture cards, rescanned, checked the xmltvid field, and checked the call_signs on my recording schedules.  Things are looking pretty good, *except* Backend Status in mythweb and the corresponding place in mythfrontend show 8 tuners instead of 4 (each is duplicated).  mythtv-setup only shows a single instance of each.  Also, in mythweb, the Status column for Upcoming Recordings has empty boxes rather than something like "OTA-1" like it had in 0.23.

Ideas?

-Dan