[mythtv-users] Fedora 19 0.26.0 Mythweb Errors

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:26:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM, George Galt <george.galt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Sorry, been busy with family stuff and Mr. Murphy visiting me a few
>> times... Just got done getting my window replaced in my truck after getting
>> knocked out by a rock my mower kicked up... I'll try to get something soon.
>>
>> Richard

> Richard:
>
> Sorry.  I know what you do is voluntary and I appreciate your efforts.
> I'm always happy to use the existing SRPM and see if I can apply the
> patches.  I'll give it a shot and see if it builds for FC19 x86_64.
>
> George

Richard:

Sorry, this was an easy one and only impacts the mythweb rpm.  I downloaded
the src.rpm and adjusted the included patch file to include the fix for the
NoTrans problem, and I updated the spec to increment the file number and
add to the change log.  Both are attached if you want them.

This works on my system (Fedora 19 x86_64).

George