[mythtv-users] BE off line

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:05:09 UTC 2013

Twice now in three days I have deleted capture devices and input
connections because my BE has gone off line. Is there a way to keep it on
line? Secondly each time I do this the digital card with the FTA signal
never gets the xmlid populated I have to go into edit channels and un check
get EPG listings/data, whichever it is, and then input the xmlid from
Schedules Direct's report. Before subscribing to Schedules Direct I did use
the EPG, but now two weeks is much more desirable than three days. What do
I need to adjust to have this done auto, if I need to go through this
process again?

Daryl