[mythtv-users] Mythweb Database Tab Hangs

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Thu Aug 22 00:47:30 UTC 2013

For some reason, on my mythbuntu 12.04 install, when I go to mythweb and
database, it just hangs and does nothing.

I was concerned about a corrupt table, but I ran the cron.weekly
database check just to make sure - everything seems ok.

I did migrate this install from an old system, but it has been up for
almost three weeks with no real issue.

I could live with not using that tab, but that isn't right, is it.  All
other functions of the mythweb work, including all other tabs on
settings..

I did wipe my mythweb settings from the database and started from
scratch, just to make sure..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

--