[mythtv-users] mythweb: improve 'recorded'

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sun Aug 25 07:52:23 UTC 2013

On 25.08.2013 04:48, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> I find it frustrating that listing 'recorded programs' takes a very long
> time with
> my large number of recordings and I did not find an easy way to browse a
> huge list.

You can filter by Title and Recording Group. So setting up groups by
target audience (Mom/Dad/Kids) or content (Movies/Travel/Music) or a
mix (Movies/HerSeries/HisSeries) could be an option.

> It is actually impossible from a mobile device (over wireless).

What I'd like to see is a patch for lazy loading all the images. with
 >1000 recordings but only <10 visible at each time there's lot of
potential to speed up page loading.

But I'm not HTML/JS/Modern Browser Compatibility Stuff dude so a patch
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Karl