[mythtv-users] Hauppauge grey remote with homemade serial IR receiver in MythTV 0.26 and Fedora 19

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:16:57 UTC 2013

On 27 August 2013 23:14, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> interesting that this time it's just LIRC as enabled protocol.. I
> remember playing with some settings so all the protocols would be
> enabled.
>
> in any case.
> ir-keytable -t gives me absolutely nothing (before and after unplug/replug)
> I can see the IR sensor blinking as I press key on my remote..
>
> but that's about it :(

turned out I had lircd running then... doing it another time and I get:

Found /sys/class/rc/rc2/ (/dev/input/event5) with:
Driver mceusb, table rc-rc6-mce
Supported protocols: NEC RC-5 RC-6 JVC SONY LIRC other
Enabled protocols: NEC RC-5 RC-6 JVC SONY LIRC other
Repeat delay = 500 ms, repeat period = 125 ms