[mythtv-users] Hauppauge grey remote with homemade serial IR receiver in MythTV 0.26 and Fedora 19

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 15:52:37 UTC 2013

On 28 August 2013 01:42, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:

> So it has something to do with the order the kernel enumerates the
> devices???  Ouch!  Anyway, excellent news that it is working again.

no idea... i had tried the device on its own on all USB ports before...
it's very bizarre..

i'm not going to bother yet with ir-table; going to keep my good old
lirc config that has worked (albeit with need of TLC after each ubuntu
upgrade)

To be honest, I'm not sure I understand the difference of running
lircd like I do now, and using ir-keytable...

when i run irw, I see my remote keys just fine....