[mythtv-users] MythVideo season folder display sorting

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Aug 30 04:26:28 UTC 2013

On 8/30/2013 12:14 AM, Ian Evans wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com
> <mailto:raymond at wagnerrp.com>> wrote:
> [snip]
>
>     Note that if you want to sort by season and episode regardless of
>     formatting, use one of the metadata generated views rather than the
>     file system one.
>

> How do I do that in gallery mode. I couldn't seem to work it out.

Wrong terminology, "Browse By".

The "View" is the theme style, and the "Browse By" is the tree
structure. The "TV/Movie" option will break your videos up based off
whether they have season/episode data defined, and will structure them
in the format "Television/Title/Season <n>/".

Of course now that I get home and test it, it seems that screws up the
ordering too, so ignore this suggestion.